March Madness Survivor Pools for 2013
The 'Survivor' pool format is one of the most popular here at RunYourPool.com, and our March Madness Survivor Pool is no exception. Combine that with the popularity of the men's NCAA Basketball Tournament, and you've got a winning formula.
- Each pool member chooses one team each day or round (configurable by the pool administrator).
- Each team can only be picked once throughout the tournament.
- If a member's pick is correct, they survive until the next day/round.
- An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the tournament.
- The goal is to be the the last member standing at the end of the tournament.
The beauty of the Survivor pool format is that it is simple enough to allow almost anyone to participate in your private pool, while at the same time being challenging enough for even the biggest College Basketball fan.
RunYourPool.com makes the process of picking a team safe and simple. Gone are the days where members mistakenly pick a team they've already used. We keep track of each member's picks and prevent them from repicking a team.
We want to be able to see who everyone picked when we watch the games, but we don't want members basing their picks on other members picks. At RunYourPool.com, pool members are able to view all other pool members picks ONLY after the pick deadline has passed.
For viewing picks, we have designed two easy to understand reports. Our Pick Summary Report allows members to get a summary for the current picks and see a summary of eliminations to date. Our All Picks Report shows a history of the pool from the start, showing every pick made by every member in an easy-to-understand matrix. It is simple to see who is still alive and who has been eliminated.
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more error-ridden or illegible pick sheets.
- No more tabulating strikes and who has been eliminated. Pool standings are automatically updated.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Survivor pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.
Every pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
|Pricing subject to change without notice|
Run your pool with no payment or obligation through the first day of the tournament. After that, there is a one-time fee to continue using the service based on the number of members in your pool. Our price is your one-time fee for the entire NCAA tournament! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your March Madness Survivor pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.